Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
2,609 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 22, 2019 at 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aq2169 View Post
I guess your right, but i just cud have done without the additional trauma. I mean how much can a person take. I know he was hurting i just wished he cud have talked to someone. Itsjust such a tragic thing. When i have been suicidal in the past, I just wanted to take a handful of pills and locked my door and go to sleep and never wake up. I felt no need for public display . I think men and women are different in that way. Women think about the mess and the people that are left behind.
I am female too, and that was actually how I did the majority of my attempts too, but bc I went thru 20yrs of people telling me "oh don't worry about it", "everybody has problems, don't be such an attention seeker", "your problems aren't really that bad I don't know why you think they are", etc when I would tell them I
Possible trigger:
or ask where I could get help or ask if I could talk to them - I can understand if he felt like he had no way of speaking to anyone. The way I spoke was
Possible trigger:
but after awhile even that did not work and I didn't know what to do. So I don't know if that's what he went through or not but if he did, that may have been his thinking ...

I know it will leave a horrendous memory in your mind though. For that, I am sorry. *hugs*