View Single Post
Anonymous32451
Anonymous32451 has no updates. Edit

Default Jan 22, 2019 at 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispershadow View Post
Don't know if it's part of my computer trouble or whether they get switched on and off like a light bulb, but about half the time when I'm trying to message someone today my PM has been white screening itself when I'm trying to send it, I had computer trouble all weekend so I don't know if my private messages messing are another part of the computer trouble or whether something's wrong or what's happening??????? idk if this will post cause over the weekend I had trouble posting as well ....... took several attempts to post some stuff and even then I got no idea how many times some of my posts went through, I was probably spamming

I tried PMing another member this morning, about half an hour ago or something, and it just would not accept sending the message????? It did send eventually but cause I had to keep re-typing it it ended up being a shorter message than what I wanted to send and I just hope a short response didn't worry or upset who I was trying to contact .......???????

I find that if i'm wanting to write a long response to someone, I'll open up a word document, type what I need to, log in to the forum, and then paste it in to the message.

the forum does time you out (or log you out) after a certain amount of time
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
katydid777

Thanks for this!
healingme4me