Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 22, 2019 at 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rise13eyond View Post
Kevin, the systems's youngest, discovered markers in the bedroom. So of course he was going to use them, granted that it's good he drew on paper and not say himself or the wall like a lot of 5 year olds would. Anyway he's very proud of them so I thought I'd share them.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/itGYZAO.png[/IMG
Apparently he doesn't know the bunny's name, or he can't spell it or something I dunno. But here's his drawings of his purple house and with my mom...which I guess he considers his mom. He's just adorable and I love him.
that is amazing. each of my biological children at age 5 could not draw such straight lines let alone stay coloring inside the lines. nor draw in multi colored grass. at age 5 my children you would have been lucky to figure out they were attempting to make the sausage shape into a dog or cat (would not be able to tell which was a dog or the cat. and the house would not have been symmetrical. the house would have had a window higher than the other and door looking like a dome lol

Id say your 5 year old definitely has artistic talent well beyond their years.

suggestion maybe you can find an art class since coloring is a good thing for you and your alters.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky