View Single Post
rise13eyond

Member Since Aug 2018
120 hugs
given
Default Jan 22, 2019 at 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalouise View Post
that is amazing. each of my biological children at age 5 could not draw such straight lines let alone stay coloring inside the lines. nor draw in multi colored grass. at age 5 my children you would have been lucky to figure out they were attempting to make the sausage shape into a dog or cat (would not be able to tell which was a dog or the cat. and the house would not have been symmetrical. the house would have had a window higher than the other and door looking like a dome lol

Id say your 5 year old definitely has artistic talent well beyond their years.

suggestion maybe you can find an art class since coloring is a good thing for you and your alters.
XD I love little kids drawings, bad or good. I just think its a really good thing to encourage creativity no matter how young they are. I really do kinda wonder what his though process was, particularly with the grass. Of course it might just have been because the markers were dying who knows! On that note dying markers drives me nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANDC View Post
As a person that is self taught with drawing and painting, I am so impressed with that drawing and how mature it is for a 5 year old to draw.
Yeah I'm rather impressed myself. Although many of us draw. I mean the host does all kinds of mediums so it's not such a stretch to think that even a little one could pick up on a few things.

We are an awkward little system that obsesses over things. We are Sam, Beyond, Stacy, Kevin, Kitty, Shannon,Link, Peyita, Stephen, Nicole, Damon, Pumpkin, Illonor, Daran,LIly. Feel free to send random cute things.
rise13eyond is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
amandalouise, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
amandalouise, MickeyCheeky