Thread: The Recluse
View Single Post
LifelongLoner

LifelongLoner It's the same old, same old. And, I do mean old!

5 yr Member
93 hugs
given
Default Jan 23, 2019 at 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I'm so sorry you were abused for being gay, LifelongLoner Nobody deserves that kind of treatment. I'm so sorry this happened to you. I hope one day you'll be able to get through it. If it can help a bit... I'm here for you. I'll listen to what you have to say. I care about you. Please don't give up. Try to hang on if you can. I think there's still hope. I'm so sorry for what you've been through. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Sending many hugs to you
Unfortunately, T's can't help much; one asked me how I was still alive considering what I've lived through. It's a long story. In a nutshell, I was bullied by my homophobic mother for decades because I was not the son she wanted. She thought that bullying me would make be appear less gay; she was embarrassed by my existence. She achieved that but I seem to have lost myself in the process and incurred other mental damages. She did not like me for other reasons that had nothing to do with me, e.g., revenge for an older brother who she claims was spoiled. (He was 13 years her senior so a lot of the things her parents did to help make her brother grow up to be successful were done before she was born and she was not denied anything. Further, she also had music and dance lessons paid for by her parents so she also received the same treatment to help make her successful. My mom seems to have had some personality disorder and was very unhappy because she had 4 sons when her goal was to have a daughter. Her disappointment led to a lot of cruelty for my and my brothers.)
LifelongLoner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Open Eyes

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky