Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2015
136 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 23, 2019 at 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrdude View Post
Last night I mention to her that I was "tempted" to get a puppy I saw online. She said "if you got a dog, it would be a deal-breaker". So, the controlling behavior is still there. I'm guessing the hypomania is making her irritable. She also told me that she is never going to file her annulment paperwork. When she said that, I hung up on her. She texted asking if I hung up on her, and I texted back that I won't put up with that kind of behavior. We have plans for this weekend, and I don't know if I can hang out with her while she is in this state.

I'm at an all time low for hope in the relationship....

—-Getting a puppy is a big deal. They take an astonishng amount of care. I have been thinking about doing this myself. And they chew everything up. I have owned 3 dogs and cats are so low maintenance. If she thinks she will be stuck walking the dog, she is mature to speak up. You really shouldnt just let them out to the yard. A puppy amidst all yr current problems???????
Please do not hang up on a bipolar person if you have any hope of making this work. That is just going to give you more grief. She will obsess about it for sure.

wellbutrin 75 mg, cut in half or higher dose as needed
Regular aerobic exercise
SKILLSET/KNOWLEDGE BASE:
Family Medical Advocate
Masters in Library Science
Multiple Subject Teaching Credential-15 yrs in public schools
luvyrself is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote