View Single Post
nouseforaname

Member Since Jun 2018
Default Jan 24, 2019 at 12:12 AM

So I decided I'm going to make one post and just add my vents instead of making a new post for each one.

I'm finding it hard to push through the days. With everything that has been happening and stuff that keeps piling up.

An assistant manager where I work has hit my last nerve today. He keeps butting into my sales and generally acting like I don't know what I am doing. He was lucky today when he butted into one of my sales the district managers were in the store, so I had to watch my mouth. Next time it happens, he is going to hear it a lot worse than I've been giving him. Today he stayed for an hour after he signed out for the day. It seems I don't know how to handle deliveries and the whopping 2 customers we had at the time.

I'm ok with getting fired at this point. The stupidity that keeps happening has gotten out of hand. I was yelled at by 5 customers today because other people didn't do their jobs. things like forgetting to order parts, forgetting to send parts just to name a couple. I did my best to help these customers and thanks to my luck, there was at least one complaint with my name on it. So when I get a talking to about it, I will make sure the bosses know what they can do with the complaint.
nouseforaname is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Mopey, mote.of.soul, T4bbyCat, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Skeezyks, Thirty shades