View Single Post
Anonymous55888

Default Jan 24, 2019 at 02:29 AM

4 million and all female animals But seriously, parents seem to think this. That children must be grateful for the effort parents put to have raised them. The argument is simple: I didn't ask to come to this life, and had no choice in it. Since parents decided to bring us here, they are OBLIGED to take care of us. It's an instinct that parents, especially mothers in all the animal kingdom, to take care of their offspring until they become strong and independent. Unlike other animals, though, humans keep this lingering relationship with parents, and parents think they own their children, and their children must be grateful to them. I am sure loving parents would receive their children's love and respect without demanding it, but if parents are not loving and abusive, even if they provide food and money, they don't have any right to demand their children's love and respect or even presence around them. Every one can be a biological parent, but not every one must be one. Yes, humans' lives is not easy, and taking care of children isn't easy, but again, no one forces any one to have children, I assume.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote