View Single Post
kimberlym
kimberlym has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Jan 25, 2019 at 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I'd suggest to see a doctor and get a proper diagnosis, kimberlym. That way you'll be able to get the help you need and deserve. I'm sorry you're struggling with this, I hope things will get better for you soon. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you
I so appreciate your feedback @ MickeyCheeky. I fully intend to seek a diagnosis. I just haven't been financially able to look into any type of medical treatment, physical or otherwise, in the past 3 years, and didn't even consider that autism might be a possibility for me, until this past year. I was a 49 year old losing the only job she had known for the previous 17 years prior due to an employer shutting down, then deciding to go back to school to further education, accomplishing a degree I had never had, working an internship, and now looking for a new job again. I've been without resources for a while, but I fully intend to pursue them when I'm back in the position to do so, meaning I need employer-paid benefits again to seek medical coverage. But I will look into this from a professional point of view, as soon as I am able.
kimberlym is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote