Soccer mom has no updates.

8 yr Member
180 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 25, 2019 at 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahSweden View Post
I find myself thinking about my former T when sexual problems or sexual satisfaction is described in like some column about sex or when sex is depicted in a romantic movie. I know itīs erotic transference and I still have it as part of my longing for her after she terminated me some months ago.

Although I know itīs transference I canīt really understand why I get back to those thoughts. I have never been abused nor engaged in any sexual obsessive acts. Iīve never had any sexual experiences with another person, maybe thatīs part of why I wonder about the sex life of my former T.

If something is told somewhere like in a book that "women over 50 still often have a sex drive and enjoy sex more than when she was younger" I immediately think about my therapist and if that corresponds to her. Or that "couples that have lived together for a long time might find sex less important" I think about if that could correspond to my therapist and her husband.

Some of it is just curiosity I think but probably there are also some other more deep-seated reasons to this. Itīs not that Iīm so preoccupied I canīt do or think about anything else but rather often I find myself think about this.

Why is this? Has anyone experienced anything similar?

I can't believe this - I got on here after months of not posting to post almost this exact thing! I do the exact same thing. I have MET with my current T and she knows. I haven't been able to tell her that I imagine her having sex especially when I am but never with her. I'm not attracted to her but I wonder how she is with her husband. I also did this with my ex-T but I don't do it with any other women. There's got to be a reason but I can't admit this to her. I've wondered if it's my mind imagining how she is when she's being loved or how she is when she loves?

Outside of therapy I wonder about males. I am married with kids so I've always preferred men. I just don't understand why I do this. I agree there's also the curiousity but I must be wondering for a reason.

I"m so tired of wondering, I'm about at the point to tell her but I'm afraid it will be awkward for her (and definitely me).
Soccer mom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
SarahSweden