View Single Post
Anonymous32451

Default Jan 26, 2019 at 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Chopping veggies or cutting meat. Reaching above my head, carrying groceries, putting on my bra, repetitive motions involving my shoulders. Right now aside from the autoimmune arthritis I have what they called deltoid tendonitis. I personally feel like it could turn into a rotator cuff issue. I just got cortizone injections which are doing nothing. I have been doing my own PT after looking up stuff on the internet. I was seriously afraid that when I saw my doc on the 17th he was going to refer me to PT. I have nothing against it, I had my joint replaced in my thumb and it helped, but when I have pain especially doing tasks and the shots do not help, I cant see the point of PT. I do have a super small script for a pain medicine that I hold off on taking until I feel like I am dying. I do not know if that is a good thing or a bad thing but I do not know what else to do.

ditto carrying things (I forgot about that one)

even carrying a set of keys sometimes just makesm y hand go... well, not really numb, just a sort of numb achy feeling.. I can't explain it.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote