View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 27, 2019 at 02:56 PM

So today I stuck to a healthy eating plan.My sugar levels are approx 180 before I eat but after food they shoot up to 360,how can I get the after dinner readings to be much lower?

I started my 1200 calories diet today.It is so very important I stay off the sweet junk foods like cakes,chocolate and ice creme.I found out today my urine creatine is 14.7 and my creatine ratio 7.6 this is bad,they found protein in my urine at 1880,this is an abnormal result and indicated early kidney damage.I found out online that trials have shown early kidney damage can be reversed by taking 300mg Vitamin B1 thiamine a day,so I am going to try that.

Today I ate porridge for breakfast with a strawberry and blueberries.Then I had chicken and sweetcorn soup for lunch.For dinner I had a salmon fillet baked in the oven with sweet potato,french beans,peas and broccoli with a little olive oil and lemon.

Sticking to a 1200 calorie a day diet means I will lose weight quite quickly,less weight means my sugar levels should come down as well as my blood pressure which is good for my kidneys.

I am optimistic that I can make the improvements I need to.I have been out of control with my eating habits for years.Now I take back my power and am in control of what I eat and am responsible for healing my body,I can and will do this.
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Guiness187055, possum220, unaluna