View Single Post
Anonymous50384
Anonymous50384 has no updates. Edit

Default Jan 27, 2019 at 05:08 PM

I should really read over this thread for inspiration, but I have no motivation atm.

Anyway, I almost quit my DBT group last week. The stress from last week took a lot out of me. So, no I haven't been doing social stuff really. I will get back to it (the swing of things). I will.

However, I haven't written here in 20 days. One thing I did do was join my church. Officially.

Things are not perfect, and I don't feel very active lately, but here's a list of things I have been doing: gratitude journal, calming myself down and easing my stress, the gym, my laundry, took out my trash, I started making a necklace (It's very original looking..pretty and quirky), spending some time with my mom and dad.

OH, I'd enrolled in a program for medical billing and coding. I took the first class, and withdrew. It was not for me. However, that took a lot of energy out of me too. The prep, the decision, the stress, yeah. It all happened SO fast. At first, I was like, "wtf just happened?" After I quit. But I think I've moved on now.

A friend of mine, a few weeks back, said to me, "pick one social thing each week that you will do, and just commit to that." I rather like this idea.

Also I notice that I am being critical of myself. Hugs to me.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote