Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
2,609 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 28, 2019 at 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
It’s unfair to unborn child to be delivered early via C-section and be placed into NICU and potentially have health complications because mother is afraid of pregnancy. C-section before 39 weeks could still result in complications for a child. In addition it would be rather difficult to convince doctors to perform early C-section under the circumstances. Overall when becoming pregnant it’s wise to consider your unborn child’s interest, not just your own. “Just wing it” and endanger your child is extremely selfish.

I do like all your other suggestions such as surrogacy, wait longer, or not have children at all. I hope this lady thinks it all through before considering pregnancy
What I was getting at is if she does get pregnant ... at least push through that far, bc c-section prior to that is almost certain death for the child, and abortion is death. I would rather the child have a fighting chance, but yes .. you and I both agree she needs to truly think it through first.