Comfy Sedation

Member Since Sep 2012
8,149 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 29, 2019 at 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP_2017 View Post
Anything could technically be triggering to someone. I merely shared my views. I don't consider myself vulnerable just because I do therapy. I am not saying others don't or aren't but it's not how I view myself

I don't need to experience a situation to know the kind of person I am. Ive never been the blame type unless I'm fully blaming myself. I know how I view the world etc. I'm allowed to view things this way just as others can view the world as they do.
yes you can view the world exactly as you wish. I am asking that you refrain from making such comments on a sub forum where many of us are victims of therapist abuse and exploitation

no one is telling you that you cannot believe what you want. I'm just asking that you have the decency to keep certain things to yourself in certain situations

there is a time and a place for everything. stating your views such as you have here on this thread is not the place

Hugs from:
atisketatasket, Echos Myron redux, LonesomeTonight

Thanks for this!
atisketatasket, Echos Myron redux, Ididitmyway, LonesomeTonight, Middlemarcher, precaryous, susannahsays