View Single Post
Skull&Crossbones

Skull&Crossbones has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Jan 30, 2019 at 12:21 AM

This still plagues me and no matter what I've read, I still don't see a solution. Other people get over it, so how do they? My ex-best friend told me I could never act on same-sex desires. It's wrong. Never acting on it is killing me. There doesn't seem to be an opportunity for me, but even if there were, I'm not sure I could...I'm not convinced it ISN'T wrong.

But maybe it goes deeper than that because I'm often ashamed of being sexually attracted to men as well and usually go out of my way to avoid men I'm really attracted to. I can't imagine anything worse than them finding out. I mean, how humiliating. And then there's more fear involved with having sex with men than there used to me. Too many bad experiences. I'm really uncomfortable with the thought of penetration after experiencing a lot of pain due to an infection and my previous partner's inability to penetrate me gently or stop if I'm in pain.

So what do I do? Having sex with the people I'm supposed to (men) scares me and I'm rarely very attracted to them and when I am I'm very embarrassed about it. And I can't come up with a valid reason why same-sex attraction ISN'T wrong to act on.
Skull&Crossbones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
LifelongLoner