View Single Post
Misssy2
Grand Member

Member Since Apr 2016
86 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 30, 2019 at 09:46 AM

I don't know what the issue with prescribing Campral...it WORKS....

My problem with Campral was it WORKS and so I would just decide not to take it for a couple of days because I was thinking of drinking....

I am in the same place you are...quit 8 years...started again 4 years ago....I did have 10 months last year...and then I got in a big fight with my sister and I drank..and 2 days later SHE DIED...and I drank more and more.

Now I'm like you 2 weeks is the most I can go....this time it was a day short of one week.

I drank about 9 beers last night..and feel like crap today...and does that make me not want to drink again? Nope..It makes me want to hydrate...take care of myself and at least NOT drink today....

I had a problem with going on "benders"....where I because I drank last night the first thing I used to do in the morning was drink to avoid the hangover...this led to days of drinking and wreaking havoc on my body....and so I think I"m doing good by not drinking TODAY after drinking last night.

I don't know how to stop except....JUST DONT DRINK ONE DAY AT A TIME...and it works...but I always give in and drink when I am overwhelmed with life.

Bipolar 1
Anxiety

Current Medications:
Lorazepam
Zoloft
Abilify
Gabapentin

Misssy2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LucyD, MickeyCheeky, shezbut

Thanks for this!
LucyD, MickeyCheeky