Marylin has no updates.

8 yr Member
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 30, 2019 at 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saidso View Post
This morning I just want to say RESPECT Marylin. This is hard.
I thought I'd got it sussed: 7 days without any sugar no problem. Suddenly this morning... I felt sad, I met someone unexpectedly, and not one but two chocol!ate croissants are sitting nicely in my stomach. With self-satisfied smile on their faces: I knew she couldn't eat healthy for long, we are sooooo desirable.

I thought this wasn't a problem but it is, and I'm able to eat apples without restriction. I wish you lots of courage in supporting your health this way. You rock!!!!!!!!!!

PS Chocolate croissants are actually disgusting. It's just that I didn't like what I had in the pantry and felt too sad to create something better.
Don't beat yourself up saidso,it is really hard!I couldn't have resisted the chocolate croissants in the past.I am/was a binge eater.The only reason I can do this is because I have to.I felt so ill cos I was binge eating everything in sight,chocolate,doughnuts,chocolate eclairs,trifle,apple crumble and that was on top of three large meals a day,sometimes fast food and pub lunches,paninis.I was gaining weight and my blood sugar level readings were going through the roof!

I used to be unable to resist all that junk,so I know how hard it was for you to say no to the croissants.Thanks for your confidence in me and for saying that I rock.I have to do this this time as the health of my kidneys is on the line and I do not want serious problems with my kidneys.All I can say is 7 days no sugar allows you the odd croissant treat,or something you might really enjoy,so as I said,don't be hard on yourself.
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AspiringAuthor

Thanks for this!
AspiringAuthor