View Single Post
Msunguided87

Member Since Dec 2018
Default Jan 30, 2019 at 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
So I understand properly..1- She was spending tons of time on the phone with another person who could or could not be considered a romantic partner? 2-Or is that your reaction? 3-Your partner is suicidal and reached out to the friend because she felt she couldnt reach out to you?4- She is not the suicidal one but the friend is? is there any chance that your behavior in uncovering this stuff could be considered 'stalkish"? I ask that because that is never ok. Things can suck and it can kill you inside to know the details but when it comes to infidelity stalking IMO isnt ok. If she is the suicidal one I would put all your anger aside, put all your concerns about the friend aside and take her to a psychiatric ER if in crisis or IOP or OP place right away.
Thank you for your reply but more has come to light. However, I will answer your questions.

1. I've come to find out the person she was on the phone with was someone she cheated on me with in 2013 that I never knew about until recently.

2. At the time I didn't know. All I had were messages on social media to go off. All I knew is that my girlfriend was on the phone with some other lady and risking our relationship.

3. She said she was but didn't tell anyone but me in that moment after I confronted her.

4. No, her friend is not. In fact, she takes joy in trying to break us up.

Infidelity stalking? I'm afraid I've never heard of that? I'll have to look that up. For the record, I never once violated her privacy. I only looked what was on social media that anyone with my girlfriend's name could see. I had thoughts to do those things because I wanted to know what was happening in my relationship but I didn't carry through with them...

Anyhow, she is fine (as in I helped her find a therapist) but I have a nice big helping of infidelity on my lap and struggling to keep it together.

I do apologize if my response comes off defensive.
Msunguided87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote