healingme4me
Perpetually Pondering
Community Liaison

Member Since Apr 2013
4,168 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 30, 2019 at 06:31 PM

Getting outside for a small while can help. Though, I really find that treating physical symptoms though there may not feel like there are physical symptoms can alleviate the emotional feelings. Such as treating with a hot pad the lower back. I know so many people swear by the scent of lavendar but my experience is the scent of oranges is the mood lifter.
Take this time to evaluate the toxic individuals in your life. I have found that when I'm experiencing pms, I'm tired, nearly lethargic and I have realized that when I'm not feeling at my best those that I actually want nurturing of me are distant themselves. It's one of those things like which came first the chicken or the egg. If my seemingly withdrawn nature while actually being fatigued is in turn triggering these/this individual(s) to such a level...my awareness leads me to not be reactionary to it...exhausted persons will snap aka have a mood change, no? So if I see it for what it is...then I choose to not lash out nor in. But reevaluate things....

Anyways...do something to treat yourself. Journal, take a warm shower toss on some jammies, watch a movie or read a book...value yourself. Look at it as a day of malaise and not worry about feelings, if that makes sense?
healingme4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41120, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky