View Single Post
Anonymous57363

Default Jan 30, 2019 at 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennie View Post
That's true. In a divorce case that I know, I feel pressured to join the "female team" and I am seen as either cold or a party-pooper otherwise. But I just can't support vindictive behaviors, or lie for someone. In other words, I don't want to do something that violates my conscience just to fit into the female team.
Of course you don't want to do that. Understandable. We must always be true to our own value system...female or male really has nothing to do with it. If the folks in the divorce case are suggesting otherwise, I might speculate that there is really something else going on with their motivations and drives. We can't support anyone, male or female, via vindictive behaviors or lies.

I hope you are able to have distance from the folks you mention. That is not good energy to have around you. The older I get, the more careful I am about the energy I allow into my life. There's no 100% fix of course because we all need to work with difficult colleagues at times or run into a rude stranger etc. But if these folks are close to you, you might like to take a step back for a while. Peace and positive energy to you Ennie
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949