Grand Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2015
1,667 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 31, 2019 at 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Background Noise View Post
At this point I don't enjoy doing anything, and I matter to no one, even family. I am sure if I vanish now, no one would notice. Sometimes I think if I die in my apartment, no one would know before 3-4 days only from the smell. No one checks on me. Maybe someone might say it's my fault. Partly yes, but I have tried so hard to connect with people, but people consider me as an annoyance because I have nothing to offer.
I see you are angry with you situation. Don't give up. I am in the same way as you. I realized where some of my negative self talk came from and I tell the talk that it is wrong and that I am good, worthwhile, worthy of all good and I keep telling it to myself over and over and over and over. It takes some time to break old habits but new habits overcome them. Positive self talk does work. I also looked at all the food and substances I was taking in and changed all of that, too, so that I have the best chance at surviving to the future with end stage liver disease.

Medications: Risperidone-1 mg.daily, Propranolol-20 mg. daily, Gabapentin-600 mg daily, Melatonin-3 mg. at bedtime, Nicotine Lozenges-2 mg., Vape Liquid-3 mg., One A Day Vitamins,
LucyD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AspiringAuthor, continuosly blue

Thanks for this!
AspiringAuthor