amandalouise has no updates.

15 yr Member
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 01, 2019 at 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty_Banana View Post
Thanks amandalouise.My therapist had told me I no longer have DID but I do still have PTSD.I have used the words healed,recovered,integrated,etc.but I don't think I have ever used the word cured before when talking about it.I knew I was but hadn't used that term.

You and I are both proof that it can be cured and that the article I talked about is far from the truth.
just read the article. some of it is correct there is no "DID medication" treatments labeled just for DID.

that said yes you and I are proof that being cured / healing/ integrated and ever other words for it is possible.

from the looks of her article and her website it looks like one of these "pro- disorder" type things. you know like pro ana, pro suicide and other pro sites that rather than doing whats needed to fix the problem would rather be the disorder and promote how to be that disorder, with this person rather that working on what causes them to dissociate they are putting down every treatment option out there. and instead of focusing on their problems attempting to bring awareness to other peoples problems, mainly those that choose to heal and be cured. though i do have to say their facebook page on bringing awareness of female abusers is interesting.

Im with you betty that there is cure/ healing and so forth and Im proud of the fact that I have done the work needed and am cured/ healed / integrated and will never again be DID and wouldnt change it for the world. lol
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Betty_Banana, FearLess47, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Betty_Banana, MickeyCheeky