View Single Post
dannypk16

Member Since Feb 2019
Default Feb 02, 2019 at 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I'm so sorry you're struggling, dannypk16 I know how you feel. I'm struggling with studying as well. I've also lost interest in many things pretty quickly. You're definitely not alone in this. From what you wrote, do you think you may be suffering from depression? I think it's worth looking into it, especially if it's bothering you so much. I'd suggesto to go to a doctor and get a proper diagnosis. If you do have depression, you'll be able to get the help you need. Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help. Even if you don't have depression, it could be useful to understand why you're feeling this way and what to do to work on it. I'm so sorry, please don't give up. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this
Haven't been "depressed" for 2 years, and the last and only time I've been it only lasted a week. I thought of going to therapy, but at this moment it's kinda difficult. Thanks for your answer!
dannypk16 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky