View Single Post
koru_kiwi
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2011
1,231 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 05, 2019 at 03:30 AM

glad to hear that your practitioner has given you some other protocols to try and that he has suggested doing them for less time. i participated in an intimate weekend NFB training seminar hosted by Sebern Fisher back in 2017 and i remember her specifically talking about how for some clients sometimes less is best. she mentioned that for some reason some clients may seem to only be able to tolerate a few minutes of a specific protocol and it still will be beneficial for them. i have cut down on the session times when i have started to experience some adverse symptoms while training, like my stomach getting upset or feeling very tired and when adjusting the frequency didn't seem to help. it's as if i was training at the correct frequency, but i didn't need to train for a long period of time at that frequency and still found it helpful.

have you been keeping a journal of the symptoms you are experiencing during and up for a few days after training? including the odd or anything random and out of the ordinary? i found doing this to be quite helpful for determining if a protocol or the frequency was working and beneficial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guilloche View Post
it's been a really stressful week and I've ended up eating way too much sugar to cope, and am practically *shaking* with sugar now
it's interesting that you say this about eating too much sugar...i recall Sebern mentioning in her book something about some clients having increased sugar cravings after NFB training. i will have to see if i can find exactly what she was referring to, but i do wonder if your training has resulted in this for you.
koru_kiwi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
guilloche