View Single Post
MetalLover97

Member Since Aug 2016
7 hugs
given
Default Feb 05, 2019 at 12:54 PM

It may be worth trying an additional med to augment the Lexapro, as it seems worth staying on that since it's helping your depression. There are a few anti-anxiety drugs that can be added with antidepressants, so it's worth asking about that. While the idea of needing multiple meds may not seem ideal, it could be very helpful. Hope you can get the help you need!

I'm about to change meds (having a med-free day at the moment before starting new meds tomorrow). I've been on Zoloft for over a year (50mg for about two months, 75mg for about ten months and 100mg for one month), but it seemed to stop working for me and the last dose increase only seemed to give me side effects. Tomorrow I'll start taking 10mg Celexa (which I know is a very low dose, but I had horrible initial side effects with 50mg Zoloft, so starting at a low dose seems like a good idea - I'll probably end up increasing to 20mg after a while).

Medications
Current: methylphenidate 36mg, vortioxetine 5mg
Past: sertraline, citalopram, clonazepam, fluoxetine, mirtazipine, duloxetine, trazodone, atomoxetine, lisdexamfetamine
MetalLover97 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote