View Single Post
redCanine3669

Member Since Feb 2019
397 hugs
given
Default Feb 06, 2019 at 06:17 AM

I had some packaged delivered to my home, on Monday. But I was sorting garbage when the postman came. So I wasn't able to immediately receive it. So the online shopping website, the post office, and I have confirmed that a package came on that day.

But when I went to get the package, I couldn't find it. I asked mom about it and she said no package arrived on that day. She was acting strange though.

She's been having money issue. she's also been offended by parcels coming into the house from other roommates, complaining that they have enough money for those parcels yet don't pay her enough for rent.

Even a month or so ago, my brother called the cops on her because he was missing a package but she was not communicating with him. My brother has access to the cameras outside her house.

Also, she's very discriminatory towards me. Some people mistreat me because of my mental illness, gender, sexuality, religion, hair, skin color, race, age, economy, or height; and she's one of them.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was withholding parcels to spite us or maybe even reselling the parcels for money. Her son, my half-brother, did the same.

But I'm not going to confront her about it. I'd rather not argue with her, as that's not a good combination with my schizophrenia. Instead, I'm going to have a duplicate package delivered and held at the post office. I'm going to pay for the package with next month's rent money and tell her that the government shutdown has affected my next month's unearned income.
redCanine3669 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Goforward, sadveiledbride, still_crazy

Thanks for this!
still_crazy