View Single Post
Anonymous43949
Anonymous43949 has no updates. Edit

Default Feb 06, 2019 at 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I believe it can come from either parent, ennie. It's terrible when it happens. I'm so sorry your relative is going through this. I agree with all the others. Try to talk to her about this and see how it goes from there. Ask her if she needs any help. I think you have every right to step in, after all it is a relative of yours and the child is related to you as well. I hope things will get better soon. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you
Thank you Mickey, you are always so sweet. The problem is, I now regret asking her if she needs help. Because it turns out that the help that she wants is for me to cooperate with her vindictive pursuit against her ex. It's technically not a crime so it's not like I have a place to confidentially "report" her behavior. I'm really hoping for a therapist to intervene at some point. But I'm also wondering if a therapist can actually "fix" parental alienation (?)
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote