View Single Post
hEALerCOol

Member Since Feb 2019
Default Feb 07, 2019 at 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskielover View Post
Do you have a good relationship with your mom & dad?

Maybe when you are totally alone with each of them totally individually you could just ask each one separately "what makes you & mom(dad) fight so much?

At least you would get each of their separate opinions that they are willing to tell you. It also may open up some discussion. At 17.....you are no longer just a child & quite capable of having an adult quality discussion with them.

Lol....I remember wanting to move out of my parents house when I was 13. Looking back I must have realized the stress they were causing me even then.

I graduated high school at 17. Are you going to college? Can you see if you can go away to school & live at the university?
I really don’t feel like to ask my mom about the reason why she is being so angry all the time since she would deny it for sure.

I think my relationship with them is quite good, except when my mom is not in her mood she would sometimes yell at me too. I usually yell back ( and louder ) because as I mentioned earlier I would be very angry if she is being unreasonable again. Well I guess the best way to prevent a yelling turn into a much bigger fight is simply acting like my dad. I guess I still have a lot to learn🧐
And yes I am definitely going to move out to college.
hEALerCOol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote