healingme4me
Perpetually Pondering
Community Liaison

Member Since Apr 2013
4,168 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 07, 2019 at 10:33 PM

I really like the suggestion about removing the triggers. I used to and still tend to not quite feel like myself. I remember even in high school staying home sometimes if my after school schedule wasn't filled up.
I've done so much work addressing so many other areas of my life and those around me through the years that I've become intune to those little things that unsettle me so much so that it's like the mind retrained itself to regulate those moments so that when I'm not feeling quite myself, tired beyond the norm and crampy and an aching back and slight headache that at least those ducks are already in a row and I can focus on my physical health or malaise and all that comes with the pms. Been a long journey, I just want you to know that you aren't alone in it.

I want to add too, now that I'm on that thought, at one point when I was taking Celexa, I had a lightbulb moment about the severity/seriousness of the body distortion factor...well beyond the bloated feeling. I told my doctor about it too. Not that he could relate but it was one of those things while treating my depression and anxiety with a med that gave me the ability to not be as overwhelmed by things that I myself wasn't understanding during that time.
healingme4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote