randomer123
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2018
4 hugs
given
Default Feb 08, 2019 at 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I'm so sorry, randomer123 Do you see a therapist? Maybe that could help. You could learn where these obsessions come from, and learn how to stop them. I'm so sorry, please don't give up. Unfortunately obsessions are hard to get away from. They don't necessarely follow any logic, at least at first glance. That's why it's important to discover where are they coming from. Please get the help you need, if you haven't already. Is there anything we can do to help you? Please let us know. I hope you'll feel better soon. You can do this! You're strong, I know that. I believe in you. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Please don't worry about writing too much. Feel free to vent here as much as you want. We'll listen to what you have to say and won't judge you. I'm here for you as well if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. I'm always available if you need to talk. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you
Thanks. To be honest, I wouldn't mind the obsessions so much if they were acceptable things. In the past, some of them were, but the the current one and the one before it are unacceptable things.

Fortunately the last one has ended now, I never think about that anymore. I'm so glad about that. This current one is still really bad, but I'm hoping it's now in the last stage and will end soon. It's just that obsessions don't end until something else takes over. If it's something acceptable, something I can do and/or have then I won't mind so much.

Of course I'd rather not be obsessed with anything at all but anything would be better than this. I wish I knew of a way to force it to end, but that only makes it worse.
randomer123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote