View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 08, 2019 at 08:26 AM

I'm so sorry you're struggling, noonereally It sounds like you're going through a lot. Please don't give up. I agree with Quarter life. I think you need to stay away from them as much as possible. Try to pick a job - any job you can and start saving some money so that you can move somewhere. Is there anyone else outside of your family that you can reach out? Any people that you trust? Perhaps they could assist you economically as well. I'm so sorry. I know it's hard when your own parents, who should be the closest to you, are the meanest. You deserve a much better life and I hope that you'll be able to get away from them as soon as you can. Keep looking for a job. I hope you'll be able to find something. Starting from there, you should be able to become more indipendent from your parents. I'm so sorry, I wish I've had more advice to give to you. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to vent here as much as you want. We'll listen to what you have to say. We care about you. Keep writing here if it helps. I'm here for you as well if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
may24, noonereally