View Single Post
rise13eyond
rise13eyond has no updates.

5 yr Member
120 hugs
given
Default Feb 08, 2019 at 12:35 PM

I am terrible at mitivating myself to do.....really anyhing. Spite drives me a lot but spite for the sake of it can only get you so far. So life right niw is a whole lot of waking up turning iff the alarm and amking some excuse to stay in bed. Because why bother? Im stucking in a really deep muddy pit that only makes trying to get leave you dirty. I get the feeling that i want or need to et atalk to someone about...something, i dont u can forcedully feel what the problem is. But anyway its as if everyone disappaears off the face of the earth. I guess it wouldnt matter eitherway i wouldnt say anything, no one however nice wants to hear it, the whole Im hear for you only applies when youre at a funeral. People are only there as background noise but arent actually there at all. After all gotta keep a stiff upper lip, gotta shove emtiins down so you can forcefully feel what everyon wants you to.

We are an awkward little system that obsesses over things. We are Sam, Beyond, Stacy, Kevin, Kitty, Shannon,Link, Peyita, Stephen, Nicole, Damon, Pumpkin, Illonor, Daran,LIly. Feel free to send random cute things.
rise13eyond is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, MickeyCheeky, mote.of.soul, mwaxy, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky