View Single Post
redCanine3669

Member Since Feb 2019
397 hugs
given
Default Feb 08, 2019 at 01:26 PM

I cleaned up today. I might get some groceries too. It's good for me to get nutrient dense foods, so that I get the most from food stamp.

I feel that one of my needs is communication. If I had better communications, then maybe my health would be a bit better. getting a therapist is expensive though. For now, I just communicate online. But if communication is truly my need, then maybe I should examine what exactly meets that need.

how much communication do I need? who do I need the communication from? what form does the communication need to be in? the more I'm able to understand this need, the better control I'll have with this need and my life.

communication might seem like a small issue now, but I feel it will have a greater effect on me later and in the future. I've had many psych wards visits in the past, and I feel at least one was due to my inability to meet my communication needs with this mental illness. I wonder if communication comes in many forms, even in the form of information. I will dedicate some daily time into understanding this need; similar to the time I dedicated to understanding my other 3 needs, food, shelter, and security.
redCanine3669 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote