View Single Post
hEALerCOol
hEALerCOol has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Feb 08, 2019 at 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskielover View Post
I went my growing up life not knowing what love felt like. Then I got married & still didn't know what love felt like. I was sure it was my problem but always wondered inside if what I felt was ALL there was to feelings in a relationship.

I left my marriage after 33 years & took my special dog with me (& brought 6 more after 6 months) It wasn't until I was away from the dysfunction & really connected with my dog that I started grasping what love felt like. From there, I felt like I could connect to people. I love the friends that I have made here. I am not in any romantic relationship because I wasn't divorced until last year due to financial issues) & I really needed to heal & to find out whether the not feeling emotional connections with others was me or those I had lived with all my life.

It was quite an enlightening experience to find out the issues weren't mine afterall but the people I lived around. Don't sell yourself short at your young age. You still have time to learn what love feels like...it took me 54 years to finally get there. You can get there too
Yeah you are right😁 thanks a lot
hEALerCOol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover