View Single Post
puzzeledc

Member Since Mar 2008
Default Mar 12, 2008 at 08:27 PM

Im new to the DX; but I react the same way at the gyn, I always thought that all woman did, I feel very strange during the exams, and I tense up so much that they have to coach me into breathing. Not to long ago I told my GYN about my past sexual abuse, I did not tell him everything, just that I was, and I only told him because of a problem I have and I was so scared that what happend to me as a child caused it, he said no, that there would be no physical symptoms, just mental. I just went to thearpy a few days ago, I have been before, but was never completly honest, a part of me takes over and makes a joke out of everything, so people wont see me in pain, I have done that since I was a little kid, well, I finally opened up,and she told me I was D.I.D. There is a part of me that can hardly remember being told, I just froze and did not know what to do or say, and now Im starting to question myself, but I know I heard her say it.,
oh well dont mind me, I do this in my head all the time and now Im typing it.So I will end this bc im getting so nervous I cant evan think how to spell or type.

Thanks for this!
Susaan van Zyl