View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 09, 2019 at 11:28 AM

I'm so sorry, Loial Struggling with addiction is certainly hard. You're definitely not alone on this. Please don't give up. I know it's hard. Good on you for talking to your GP! Be proud of yourself for that. It's good that you're finally acknowledging you need help. Remember that there's nothing to be ashamed of. It's perfectly normal. I hope you'll be able to get the help you need and deserve. Giving up alcohol is not easy, but I'm sure you can do it. You seem very strong. I'd suggest to talk to your Pdoc as well as soon as you can. You can do this! You're strong, I know that. I believe it. Take it one step at the time. Don't give up trying. Take baby steps. I hope you'll feel better soon. Remember that you're stronger than you think. You've got this. Remember that we're here for you. Feel free to vent here as much as tou want. We'll listen to what you have to say. We care about you. Keep writing here if it helps. I'm here for you as well if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Loial

Thanks for this!
Loial