View Single Post
MetalLover97
MetalLover97 has no updates.

5 yr Member
7 hugs
given
Default Feb 09, 2019 at 12:36 PM

My experience with antidepressants is pretty limited. I was on Sertraline for over a year - I had horrible initial side effects, then it started to help, I had to increase my dose by half a tablet and then I was overall much better. Increased my dose to two tablets (100mg) over a month ago due to going downhill again, but didn't get any improvements and started getting side effects again. At my last medication review, the doctor agreed to change my medication, so now I'm trying citalopram. Had a drug-free day and then started on the Citalopram. I'm only on 10mg at the moment (after my very adverse reaction to initial side effects of Sertraline, we decided to start at a very low dose of Citalopram), so I'll probably need to go up to at least 20mg before I start getting any therapeutic benefit. I'm feeling a bit rough at the moment (though definitely not on the level of starting on 50mg Setraline), but I feel like that could be more related to Sertraline withdrawal.

Medications
Current: methylphenidate 36mg, vortioxetine 5mg
Past: sertraline, citalopram, clonazepam, fluoxetine, mirtazipine, duloxetine, trazodone, atomoxetine, lisdexamfetamine
MetalLover97 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote