View Single Post
redCanine3669

Member Since Feb 2019
397 hugs
given
Trig Feb 09, 2019 at 01:03 PM

I think I need some more rest. I think mom woke me up early today. I'll get groceries later.

I feel that I could somewhat meet my communication needs by just talking with street people. I live in the city and when I go outside, I do meet people sitting on the street and such. I don't know. I should study more into my communication needs. I feel that my communication needs affect my social health and social anxiety.

Possible trigger:

My communication needs probably share some association with my financial health. I believe that money usually comes from people. So there might be a social aspect with finances. But if I don't exercise communication, my poor social health could lessen my ability to earn money.

Communication needs probably share an association with my food, shelter, and security needs. I live in a dense city where people are usually the suppliers of safe food. I also live in a city where renting is very common and shelter is usually rented from landowners. I also need security from social attackers who target people of race, skin color, religion, mental illness, sexuality, gender, economy, age, and more; where social security (from other social groups like cops, lawyers, and community leaders) is one of the most comprehensive defense. Poor social health, from lack of exercising communication, can make it more difficult for me to meet these other needs.

So my communication needs seem quite important in relation to my other needs, my financial health, and my intimate health. But just like my food needs and shelter needs, my communication needs should be met in an efficient and healthy way. when i buy food from the store, I aim for nutrient dense foods that will make me live longer and save me money. when I consider my shelter needs, I make sure the host is safe and that the house is safe from infectious pets, lead paint, poor insulation and other costly hazards. I've been in situations where I've communicated with individuals who made me feel worse and more self-harmful than before our conversation started; and this is why I've always wanted to talk with a therapist.
redCanine3669 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote