View Single Post
saidso
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2018
165 hugs
given
Default Feb 09, 2019 at 01:36 PM

I'm not sure how I got myself into the situation that a social evening out requires a "!". There was the broken foot situation, the broken heart, the fixing the garage roof, the 2 month volunteer job... and somehow every time I met someone I felt bored and withdrew back into internet land.

however, spring sprang and really it is utterly stupid to live in a big city and to feel that everyone's conversation is so utterly boring as to need to be avoided.

in the space of an hour I've found 3 discussion groups that seem as cynical and questioning as my own mind so I'm going to try one of them on Tuesday.

the "running and dancing" is semi-retired but daily exercise still occurs thank god. I don't think that I would have made it down off the garage roof yesterday without it.

in fact the garage roof had a role in kicking me to get out there. seems to me that replacing roofing on a not-very-secure roof in the middle of a violent storm is not the way I want my life to end up....

will see whether the other options are more attractive.
what am I going to wear now that I've been buried in two layers of thermals all winter?!
would you vote for "frumpy" or "freezing" .

best to all you seniors!
saidso

oh god I am struggling today, help me to remember how to stay connected and human!

remember: the nut shell against human predators and my own fear!
saidso is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks, Travelinglady