View Single Post
BubonicPlague
Veteran Member

Member Since Nov 2013
351 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Feb 09, 2019 at 03:29 PM

I'm starting to lose weight again and I've dropped below my healthy BMI at my height of 5ft 10in. For the past month I've been really sick with flu like symptoms and chest congestion, so it's reduced my appetite for food. Not to mention that since I started working again I started to rely on sugary caffeinated drinks to help me destress. However, I've really been over doing it with the caffeine, to the point that I stay up late and start having irritable rage attacks. I've been really stressed lately, and I've been eating little to nothing, and I hate losing weight. I used to be curvy and now I can't even look at myself in the mirror anymore. I drink caffeine every day. I mostly crave foods that are high in sodium, caffeine and sugar. I honestly don't know how to quit my caffeine addiction without cravings and withdrawal. I just don't know what to do at this point. With work getting in the way and taking up valuable time for me to be eating, it feels like it encourages me to eat less and to rely on tea and soda for most of the time. I'm underweight, constantly dehydrated and I feel like I'm falling apart.