View Single Post
Anonymous55879

Default Feb 10, 2019 at 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiteraryLark View Post
I feel bad because every time I make a post asking a question, I end up answering my own question and the thread dies right away. It's a bad habit, I know. I feel like I'm polluting PC with pointless threads. A lot of times I just want hugs, and I want to feel like I'm contributing. But I feel like a terrible responder to other's posts, so I feel useless at that. And I really want to do fun threads, but I'm restricted on that too so when I try to post fun stuff it gets overlooked, or no one wants to respond because they're not really that fun. And it's not that I'm not getting the responses I want on my own threads, but I feel ignored sometimes, and I think it's because I post questions I end up answering myself...or no one likes me.
I have noticed that people respond more to PC threads involving trauma, conflict, bad actors, angst, etc. People also respond to when you are talking about similiar interests. Look at how many responses you got to when your home was burned down. I saw that you created a thread titled something like: What tattoo should I get. I didn't read that one because I have no tattoos and am not planning on getting any. Just not something I am interested in. And I have days I just read a few threads and don't feel that responsive. I check in everyday but try not to spend too much time on here because I just want/need to do other things with my time. Also somedays I am in the mood to post--other days, not so much.

I have read enough of your threads (especially when my username was Mysterious{plus some number I forgot} and Hopingtrying to find you to be extremely likeabe. You seem like an extremely loving daughter, friend and cat guardian.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, LiteraryLark, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Bill3, LiteraryLark, MickeyCheeky