Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 10, 2019 at 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
I watched the youtube video a few times and I do not understand it exactly. I do not know what is wrong with me. Has it helped previously disorganized people into being more organized? I would like to try it if it works? Are there better ways of understanding it?
Bullet journaling is the new term for using a daily planner. only its a computer software system that you can download, use online or purchase for your computer.

yes i use it. I find it very handy to keep a daily planner of what I and my family are doing. keeping a daily planner type of journal also helps with my memory problems associated with my many mental and physical health problems. it keeps me on track of what i am donig today, next week next month and also if I because of meds or health issues cant remember what I did yesterday, the day before or months ago all I need to do is open the bullet journal and look to see what I did.

I know many people who keep daily planners. some even keep more than one. here in the USA daily planners have been sold in department stores and stationary stores and office supplies stores for decades. heck I even remember gonig to first grade and my teacher had a daily planner on her desk as a desk blotter. daily planning systems whether they are computerized or the paper booklet style for purses and travel or on a wall as a calendar or on a desk as a desk blotter have been around and used here in america for a very long time.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote