Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 10, 2019 at 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
No need to apologize, LiteraryLark! There's nothing wrong with posting many threads. Sometimes even just venting can help us! Writing them down may even help us recollect our thoughts and think about them. So the fact that you're able to find a solution by yourself is actually pretty great! It means that you're becoming more and more indipendent. I'm so sorry people aren't replying to your fun threads. Please don't take it too personally. We all love you here! We care about you. Perhaps people just don't know what to say or sometimes they may not even see them at all. I know I certainly miss a lot of threads here as I can't keep track of everything. But that doesn't mean I don't like people here at PC! Keep posting as much as you want. I'm sure replies will come with time. Here's some hugs fro you, I hope that will make you feel better. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Sending many hugs to you
((MickeyCheeky)) I always appreciate your support; you've been a good friend to me. Thank you!
LiteraryLark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, mote.of.soul

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky