View Single Post
Marylin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 10, 2019 at 03:46 PM

Well,it's been really hard and I haven't been able to keep calories down to 1200.But I am managing below 1600.Before my diet I am certain I was eating around 4000 calories a day so it is an improvement.

Yesterday I ate weetabix with almond milk and banana for breakfast,vegetable soup for lunch and dinner was at a Mexican restaurant,I had fried calamari in batter for a starter and veggie bean burger with guaguamole and sweet potato fries and a cocktail.So I think around 2000 calories.Today I had weetabix and banana for breakfast again,345 calories,and chicken breast and mushroom risotto for 630 calories and for dinner a falafel and roasted vegetables panini for 600 calories and a toasted crumpet with butter,117 calories.So today a total of 1692 calories.

I found it easy to resist sugary treats,chocolate,biscuits and ice creme but harder to say no to my favourite savoury meals and I am finding it hard to keep my portions small.But I will keep trying every day to get it right.

I have not weighed myself since the 6th February.I will probably get weighed again when I see the diabetic dietician on February 14th.