View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 11, 2019 at 03:21 PM

I'm so sorry, Parva What you saw was indeed terrible and I imagine it must have been terrible for you as well to see. Please don't be so hard on yourself. It's good that you wanted to help your kid, but remember that it's not your job to do that! That's a job for the police and whoever is responsable for others' safety. I agree with amandalouise. What you can do as a normal citizen is to call the police, the security or whoever is there to protect us and talk to them about this. It is their job to do that, after all. Some people can be very dangerous and you have to stay safe as well, after all. Please don't feel guilty about this. I'm sure many people wouldn't know how to react in a similar situation. You did nothing wrong. Perhaps next time you'll know what to do! I think it says a lot about you that you care so much about other people. You're a wonderful person. Be proud of yourself for that. I hope you'll feel better soon. I'm so sorry, please don't give up. Is there anything we can do to help you? Please let us know. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote