sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

sarahsweets has no updates.

5 yr Member
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Trig Feb 12, 2019 at 08:08 AM

Anyone who has had dog trauma could possibly be triggered.. just an FYI...

Is it a media thing? I hear many pitbull owners say its all a media thing that you only hear the bad things about pitbulls. They say that little dogs are actually the worst. I do not read about little dogs killing their owners though. There was this woman around here that was wonderful and had the sweetest pitbulls, friendly and everything.
Possible trigger:
Personally I am scared of them but I was attacked and "locked down" when I was playing with one when I was ten.
Possible trigger:
but didn't bite down but it scared the crap out of me and I have been afraid ever since. What do you all think? I think a lot of it can be irresponsible ownership too. Oftentimes you will hear that a yard was not secure or the pitbull wasnt on a leash or got away from the owner but still... they are scary dogs and they are one of the few breeds that seem to
Possible trigger:
My dad had two pitbulls and 3 cats. All grew up together and loved each other. The cats didnt take any crap from them and ran the house. He came home one day
Possible trigger:
and he had no idea why.
What are your thoughts?

President of the no F's given society.

Last edited by bluekoi; Feb 14, 2019 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: Add triggger icon. Apply trigger codes.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Goforward