View Single Post
Unforgiven1

Member Since Sep 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Feb 12, 2019 at 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
I'm so sorry, Unforgiven1 I agree with 88Butterfly88. Online tests aren't too reliable. However they can be an indication. The only way to know of rusre whether or not you have BPD is to go to a doctor and get a proper diagnosis. If you do have BPD, you'll know for sure and you'll be able to get the help you need. I hope you'll feel better soon. I'm so sorry, I know it's hard. Remember that we're here for you. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you
Thank you! I do have bpd, however many symptoms I have are more extreme than many I read about in the borderline personality disorder section of the forum. Depression is very severe to the point I can't even walk to the other room some days. Next is anxiety, I want to scream,cry, punch walls all at the same exact time. Then I just shake uncontrollably. Therapy scares me the most of all. I don't think I could handle being around other people like myself very long
Unforgiven1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous50384, shezbut