View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 12, 2019 at 08:17 AM

I'm so sorry, Chocopiano27 I believe communication and acceptance are key aspects in every relationship. Loving someone means accepting someone fully, including his flaws and his problems. I find it weird that he'd get mad at you for feeling bad. It's not like you can snap out of it. It's not your fault you're feeling like that and I don't think it's very supportive of him. In fact, from what you wrote, I believe it's making you feel even worse. You've said that he loves you, but does he just say that or can you actually feel it? How is he helping in your life otherwise? I'd suggest to seriously talk to him about this and see how it goes from there. Make him understand ho much this is important to you and that you're feeling hurt. Hopefully he will listen to you understand you. If this behavior continues, then I'm sorry to say it, but I think you seriously need to reconsider your relationship with him. I'm so sorry, I know it's hard especially when it comes from the people that should be the closest to us. Think seriously about what's the best thing to do for yourself. You matter. Stay safe and take care of yourself. Stay strong, Chocopiano27 Try to hang on. You can do this! You're strong, I know that. I believe in you. Remember that we're here for you if you need it. We'll listen to what you have to say and won't judge you. Keep writing here if it helps. I'm here for you as well if you need it. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949, mote.of.soul

Thanks for this!
Iloivar