View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 12, 2019 at 09:17 AM

I'm so sorry, cryingontheinside You don't deserve to suffer like this. You're a wonderful person. Self-love and self-forgiveness are not easy things to achieve. Just keep doing your best like you're already doing. That's all you can do after all. Take it one step at the time. Take baby steps. Do something nice for yourself. Buy some nice food or some nice clothes for yourself if you can. Something simple. Try to find some distractions for yourself. Anything to keep your mind occupied. Sta strong, cryingontheinside. Remember that you're stronger than you think. You've got this. You have so much more to give to this world. You just need to gain a bit of self-confidence, that's all. It can be done. It won't be easy and it will take time, but it can be done. You know that I'm here for you and that I won't judge you. I care about you. Is there anything we can do to help you? Please let us know. Feel free to PM me anytime. Let me know if I can do something to help you. Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes. Sending many hugs to you
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
cryingontheinside